No announcement yet.

Camp Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starbucks Via for me year round. I just hate cleaning up the used grounds.

Comment

Starbucks instant on the trail, pour over or percolated in a base camp. I prefer the darker roasts, sometimes add a bit of hot cocoa mix.

LL

Comment

I use an AeroPress Go or a TetraDrip pour over “cone.” I’ve been experimenting lately with grounds directly in the pot and using a splash of cold water or the Scandinavian coffee drop technique to force the grounds to the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by 4estTrekker View Post
          I use an AeroPress Go or a TetraDrip pour over “cone.” I’ve been experimenting lately with grounds directly in the pot and using a splash of cold water or the Scandinavian coffee drop technique to force the grounds to the bottom.
          What a coincidence! I also use AeroPress. Really great and simple thing to take with you

Comment

Got some sort of pour over filter that attaches to the top of my cup. I think GSI makes it. Pop in some coffee grounds and pour the hot water... all done.

Comment

I like to have a high quality instant coffee on hand, but primary has become a MiiR Pouragami. A little heavy at 4oz because it is SS, but clean up is as simple as disposing of the filter with grounds. I generally really enjoy the process of making coffee, just not the clean up!
              Hands down, the MiiR Pourigami is one of the coolest coffee makers on the market. This aptly named device achieves an unsurpassable degree of form and...

Comment

I have an old lexan plastic French press I got years ago from Campmor. It came with a neoprene cozy so I wrap that around the tube, press the grounds and wait a few minutes before enjoying it in my mug. The press makes about a liter of brew so it works well for a small group.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

Comment

Working...
                X