Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction from IL

Hi, everyone!

New member here. This site was recommended by BWCA.com winter camper. I love hiking in the winter. I have done some winter camping with a car nearby. I am interested in learning more about cold camping and also the hot camping stuff. Excited to start reading the threads. I am planning to move North soon if a job comes through. Cross fingers. Located in Central IL at the moment. Amy

Welcome aboard! I grew up in Dunlap, IL and now live in the quad cities. Glad to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Duty View Post
      Welcome aboard! I grew up in Dunlap, IL and now live in the quad cities. Glad to have you here.
      Wow, small world! I am about 30 miles from Dunlap! Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Sure is! There's a few from IL on here.

Comment

Welcome to the fire!

LL

Comment

Well, I made the decision! I’ll be moving to northern Minnesota this later summer. So winter camping is on my radar. I’ve started a notebook of tips, etc. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. I am at a point in my life where I can finally give it a go. I have signed up for some outdoors groups. Let me know if you have any favorites that plan outdoor trips of any kind.

Comment

That sounds like a wonderful area to move to. Perfect for winter camping.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. I love camping, we often go out in summer and winter because those are the months when I'm not working. Very happy to join you and share stories and some tips))) 😘🍓

Comment

Welcome to WCS. Not much traffic in the summer, but will pick up more in the fall.

Comment

Working...
                  X