Planned Trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned Trips

With the recent turn of the weather I can't wait for my first trip of the season coming up in early December. I will be headed to a small lake just outside the BWCA for some seclusion and hopefully decent fishing. Anyone else have any early season trips planned?

Might ...... or might not......depending on the state of Manitoba's ability to fight down this second wave of pandemic. So far we're not doing well at all!

If things get better BV and I might get out for a distanced, hmmm....lets call them parallel-solos trip in just over a week.
    Not determined where yet.

Comment

Already have had the tents out a few times for late Fall hunting trips. Feels good to burn the woodstove!

LL

Comment

Since most of my sled dog races have been cancelled I will do more camping with the dogs. Was out last weekend with several mushing friend camping and running the dogs dryland. Didn't expect it as cold as it was so didn't take the hot tent. Cold camping at 18f.
        Sitting by the fire after a night run with the dogs.
        [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"125399397_10224102338456420_3917610143605799181_o.jpg","data-attachmentid":1114}[/ATTACH]
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X